We are “AFFORDABLE ” LOCAL former IRS agents who worked in the local South Florida offices. We Know the system!
Get Immediate Releases, We are experts in any IRS collection matters. Fast and Affordable Levy Releases, A plus rated.
Not only can we get your tax levy or garnishment released we can settle your case at the same time.
Within 24 hours of receiving your current documented financial statement we can get your IRS bank levy or wage garnishment released, guaranteed.
Stop the worry today. You will never have to talk to the IRS.
We have over 206 years of total tax experience and over 100 years of working directly for the IRS in the local, district and regional offices of the IRS.
We are composed of Tax Attorneys, CPA’s and Former IRS agents.
Being Former IRS Agents we are now working on your side. We taught tax law at the IRS. We know all the techniques and tax policies that can get you immediate tax relief.
If the IRS has sent a Notice of Levy on your bank account or on your wages simply by calling our firm we can usually get those levies released before the IRS takes your money.
How we can immediately get Notices of Bank Levy and Wage Garnishment Released?
As former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors we have issued thousands of IRS Wage
Garnishment and Bank Levies. We know exactly how to quickly get them released. We have the inside knowledge to get the job done.
The process of Releasing the IRS Tax Wage Garnishment/IRS Bank Levy:
1. As your tax consultants we will immediately send a power of attorney to the IRS letting them know we are now your tax representative and tax consultant. You will never have to speak to them. We handle all correspondence.
2. We will make sure all your tax returns are filed and current. If your tax returns are not up to date, the IRS will refuse to work your case. This is leverage that they use to get you compliant. We can pull tax transcripts, file and prepare your tax returns within days, even if you have lost your tax records. We can reconstruct tax records if necessary.
3. The IRS requires (may ) fully documented current financial statement. We will secure the required 433A or 433F (IRS financial statement), verify the income and expenses and work out a settlement agreement. The IRS will require a closing settlement method for each case.
4. We review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We get them an agreement based on their current financial needs.
5. IRS settlement closing methods are usually Hardship, Payment Agreements and the filing of the Offer in Compromise.
6. Our tax consultants can get your money back in your hands before IRS has the chance to take it.
It is important to know when the IRS issues you a bank levy, the bank freezes that money for 21 days. If you contact us soon enough we definitely have time to release your levy.
If the IRS garnishes your wages, IRS cannot take the money until your next payday.
What are the Rules and the Law of a Wage Garnishment
If the IRS levies (seizes) your wages, part of your wages will be sent to the IRS each pay period until:
• You make other arrangements to pay your overdue taxes,
• The amount of overdue taxes you owe is paid, or
• The levy is released.
Part of your wages may be exempt from the levy and the exempt amount will be paid to you. The exempt amount is based on the standard deduction and an “amount determined” calculated in part based on the number of dependents you are allowed for the year the levy is served.
The IRS mails Publication 1494 (PDF) with the levy which explains to your employer how to determine the amount exempt from levy.
Your employer will provide you with a Statement of Dependents and Filing Status to complete and return within three days.
If you do not return the statement in three days, your exempt amount is figured as if you are married filing separately with no dependents (zero).
If you have other income sources, the IRS may allocate the exemptions to the other income source and levy on 100% of the income from a particular employer.
IRS Bank Levies have different rules and wage garnishments.
A Bank Levy is different from an IRS wage garnishment. A wage garnishment is a immediate seizure of a person’s wages, a bank levy is a little bit different. When the bank receives the IRS levy it freezes the account for 21 days. The account can be used but the money that was in the account the day the bank received the levy is frozen for that 21 day. Basically, the IRS gives the account holder or taxpayer 21 days to call IRS work out a settlement and keep all their funds. As a rule, we can get your levy released within that 21 day period of time.
Call us today and find out we are South Florida’s first choice.