Why Use Mr. Michael D. Sullivan, MD Sullivan Tax Group For Apply For Innocent Spouse Tax Relief.
- We are Former IRS Agents and Managers,
- We have worked in the local, district and regional offices of the IRS.
- We are true IRS tax experts for Innocent Spouse Tax Relief.
- We are comprised of Board Certified Tax Attorneys, CPA,s and former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors.
- We have over 205 years of direct IRS tax experience and over 60 years of working experience with the Internal Revenue Service.
- We are one of the oldest, most trusted and experienced tax firms in the tax resolution industry.
- We are “A” Plus Rated by the Better Business Bureau and have been practicing IRS Tax Relief since 1982.
- We know the exact process of how to qualify for innocent spouse tax relief that can save you time and money.
WHERE TO FILE TO APPLY FOR INNOCENT SPOUSE (HOW TO APPLY )
If you are meeting with an IRS employee for an examination, examination appeal, or collection matter for the year you want relief, file the Form 8857 and the statement with that IRS employee.
If you are not working with an IRS employee, send the Form 8857 and the statement to the following address:
IRS – Stop 840-F
PO Box 120053
Covington, KY 41012
WHERE TO MAIL COMPLETED FORM 8857 TO APPLY FOR INNOCENT SPOUSE TAX RELIEF
Processing of Forms 8857, Request for Innocent Spouse Relief, is centralized at the Cincinnati Centralized Innocent Spouse Operation (CCISO), located in Covington, Kentucky. Mail your completed Form 8857, Request for Innocent Spouse Relief, directly to:
Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 120053
Covington, KY 41012
The length of time to process your request could increase if you mail your completed Form 8857 to any other office.
We are composed of tax attorneys, tax lawyers, certified public accountants and former IRS agents, managers and tax instructors.
We have over 206 years of professional tax experience and over 60 years of working directly for the Internal Revenue Service in the local, district, and regional tax offices of the Internal Revenue Service.
We are tax experts in applying for innocent spouse tax relief.
To have your best shot to have successes in this area it only makes sense to use former IRS agents and instructors who taught this program at the Internal Revenue Service.