We are a Christian tax firm that specializes in filing tax returns and resolving unfiled back tax issues at the same time.<><


Please feel free to ask us about our faith when you call.<><

We are true Christian experts for those who have IRS problems, matters and want to get all backer current tax returns filed.

WE are the affordable Christian tax option. since 1982, and we are A+ rated by the BBB.

We are staffed with Christian tax accountants, CPAs, former IRS agents, managers and teaching instructors.

We can prepare all your tax returns and if you will owe any back tax for unfiled tax returns, we can work out a tax settlement at the same time.

Call us today for a free initial tax consultation. This an easy and simple process for you.



Anywhere between five and 10 million taxpayers do not file annual tax returns. So you’re not alone if you have years of unfiled back tax returns.



Simply put, we can help get you back in the system worry free.

There is a very specific process to get you back in the system without blinking of an eye and there’s very little work for you to do.

With or without tax records we can file unfiled back tax returns.

We have over 100 years of working directly for the Internal Revenue Service and the local, district, and regional tax offices of the Internal Revenue Service.

We know the system inside and out we can help you file your back taxes and reach a settlement with Internal Revenue Service all at the same time.

Stop the worry right now and let true tax professionals help file your back taxes.

The truth of the matter. Help With Years of Unfiled Back Tax Returns & worry free Tax Resolution


IRS is run various programs through the years and the reality is they just want you back in the system it behooves both you and the IRS to help you get tax returns filed and start paying taxes again.

Many the taxpayers that contact us to file back tax returns have actually lost refunds because it had withholding taken out of their checks and they’ve lost thousands of dollars.

It seems most of the people who call with tax issues are self-employed people who file to pay taxes because they haven’t made estimate payments and they know their thousands and thousands of dollars behind.

That fear of dealing with Internal Revenue Service service makes them scared and what they don’t know is it’s easy to reach settlement agreements with Internal Revenue Service so the fear that they have all locked up in the anxiety they have all locked up is really not warranted.

What happens if you do not file a back tax return


It’s important to understand the ramifications of not filing a past due return and the steps that the IRS will take.

Taxpayers who don’t file a past due return or contact the IRS are subject to the following:

• Penalties and Interest will be assessed and will increase the amount of tax due.

• The IRS will file a substitute return for you. But this return is based only on information the IRS has from other sources.

• Thus, if the IRS prepares this substitute return, it will not include any additional exemptions or expenses you may be entitled to and may overstate your real tax liability.

• Once the tax is assessed the IRS will start the collection process, which can include placing a levy on wages or bank accounts or filing a federal tax lien against your property.


What happens if IRS has already filed for you.

Even if the IRS has already filed a substitute return, it still makes sense for you to file your own return to make sure you take advantage of all the exemptions, credits, and deductions you are allowed. The IRS will generally adjust your account to reflect the correct figures.


IRS 6020 B of Back Taxes Spells Trouble

IRS files thousands of back tax returns each year under the IRC provision of 6020B. As former IRS agents, we filed back taxes for taxpayers when we were employed by the IRS.

This process of filing by the IRS is called SRF or Substitute Tax Return process, and we understand exactly how it works.

The process of SRF works like this:

IRS conducts matching programs each and every year on their CADE 2 system, which matches all W-2’s and 1099’s.

If the computer finds no tax return posted against the W-2’s or 1099’s the IRS will prepare an SRF tax returns. This is not what you want to happen, so if you can correct the situation, you should.

IRS will not do you a favor filing your SRF return for back taxes. IRS will only give you the standard deductions, and nothing more.


From there the IRS will send out 4-5 notices, which, if you don’t respond, they’ll then send Notices of Federal Tax Levy, both Bank levy’s and Wage garnishment levies.


They will continue to levy until they get your attention. After that, the IRS will follow that up with a Filing of the Notice of Federal Tax Lien.

Do not be left in the hands of IRS to file your back tax returns. Get Filing Back Taxes Help.

If the IRS filed your tax returns thru SRF, call us today to immediately correct the situation. If the IRS filed your tax return, we can file correct returns and correct the misstated tax liability.

When the IRS prepares your tax return, the general rule of thumb is that overstatement of tax is least 5 times of the total tax. In some cases, taxpayers never even owed the tax.

We can fix your back taxes problem. Fresh Start Tax LLC will ask IRS for a Tax Audit Reconsideration. We can file correct tax returns to lower and adjust the overstated tax and work out a tax settlement that you can live with.


As former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors for over 100 years with the Internal Revenue Service at the local, district and regional offices, we are experts at reconstructing tax returns, filing back taxes and tax settlements.

We have prepared thousands of back tax returns since 1982.



Lost Tax Records
 + The Process of Filing Back or Unfiled Tax Returns:

1. We verbally review a year by year history of your income and expenses.
2. We review any records you may have.
3. We pull all IRS information that they have received from 3rd party sources that have been placed on the IRS computer system over the past 7 years.
4. If you have lost your records, we have easy and simple forms that can help reconstruct your tax return.
5. We can prepare through years of experience, a “reconstructed” tax return that the IRS will accept and process.
6. We review all returns for accuracy with the client and send them to the IRS.
7. If you owe, we work out a settlement agreement with the IRS to permanently close your tax case.

If you need help with years of unfiled back returns to contact us today we can make this process easy, seamless and affordable.

 Christian Tax Accounts Firm, CPA’s + Filing Back Tax Unfiled Tax Returns Help + Tax Prep

You might also like

1 Step 1
Consult Former IRS Agent!
To tackle your IRS Notice smartly.


Mr. Michael D. Sullivan

Michael D. Sullivan is the founder of MD Sullivan Tax Group. He had a distinguished career with the Internal Revenue Service for 10 years. As a veteran IRS Revenue Officer / Agent, he served as an Offer in Compromise Tax Specialist and Large Dollar Case Specialist.

Next Post
Help With Filing Past Previous or Past Due Back Tax Returns + Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Pembroke Pines
Previous Post
HELP WITH Unfiled Back Income Tax Returns *former irs + Ft.Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beaches, Pembroke Pines
Tags: Blog

More Similar Posts