Former IRS Agent Michael D. Sullivan

If you need to file current tax returns or have unfiled back tax returns calls today for free initial consultation. As a result of your filing, if you owe back taxes we can file and settle all at the same time. We are South Florida tax experts.

If you Owe IRS Back Taxes call us today for a no cost professional tax consultation and hear the truth about your case.

As Former IRS Agents we worked out of the local South Florida IRS offices. We are Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors that have over 60 years of direct work experience at the IRS right here in South Florida.

Hire experience and trust!

With a highly specialized staff of tax professionals including CPA,s, former IRS Agents, former IRS instructors and managers who know all the tips and the secrets.


Why hire anyone else?  Hire local representation.


Areas of professional Tax Practice:



  • Immediate  IRS Tax Representation
  • Offers in Compromise / IRS Tax Debt Settlements
  • Immediate Release of Bank Levy or Wage Garnishments
  • Tax Relief from a IRS Bill, Letter or Notice of “Intent to Levy”
  • IRS Tax Audits –  Small and Large Dollar
  • Hardships Cases / Unable to Pay
  • Payment Plans, installment Agreements
  • Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
  • Abatement of Penalties and Interest
  • State Sales Tax Cases
  • Payroll / Trust Fund Penalty Cases
  • Filing Back Tax Returns
  • Tax Return Reconstruction if Tax Records are lost


If you owe back taxes, we can show you three different types of settlement techniques. We can negotiate and close your IRS Tax Case for the lowest possible settlement dollars.

I can tell you that because I was a former IRS Offer in Compromise instructors with the IRS.

I know their secrets! We can make your settlement Affordable.



Tax Tips

Good Records reduce Stress at Tax Time

You may not be thinking about your tax return right now, but now is a great time to start planning for next year and to make sure your records are organized. Maintaining good records now can make filing your return a lot easier and it consultations help you remember transaction you made throughout the year.


Here are a few things the IRS and Fresh Start Tax wants you to know about record keeping:

Keeping well-organized records ensures you can answer any questions if your return is selected for examination or consultations help you to be able to prepare a response if you receive an IRS notice.

In most cases, the IRS does not require you to keep records in any special manner. Generally speaking, you should keep any and all documents that may have an impact on your federal tax return.

individual taxpayers should usually keep the following records supporting items on their tax returns for at least three years:

a. Bills
b. Credit card and 0.there receipts
c. Invoices
d. Mileage logs
e. Cancelled, imaged or substitute checks or any 0.there proof of payment
f. Any 0.there records to support deductions or credits you claim on your return
g. You should normally keep records relating to property until at least three years after you sell or 0.otherwise dispose of the property.

Examples include:

A home purchase or improvement
Stocks and 0.there investments
individual Retirement Arrangement transaction
Rental property records
If you are a small business owner, you must keep all your employment tax records for at least four years after the tax becomes due or is paid, whichever is later. Examples of important documents business owners should keep include:

Gross receipts: Cash register tapes, bank deposit slips, receipt books, invoices, credit card charge slips and Forms 1099-MISC
Proof of purchases: Cancelled checks, cash register tape receipts, credit card sales slips and invoices

Expense documents: Cancelled checks, cash register tapes, account statements, credit card sales slips, invoices and petty cash slips for small cash payments
Documents to verify your assets: purchase and sales invoices, real estate closing statements and cancelled checks

For more information about record keeping, check out IRS publications 552, Record keeping for individuals, 583, Starting a Business and Keeping Records, and Publication 463, Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses. These publications are available at or by calling 800-TAX-FORM (800-829-3676).

Fresh Start Tax is composed of Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors. The staff also includes CPA,s, tax attorneys and former Managers with the department of Revenue.

Our company are Experts in the field of tax and tax resolution.

We are licensed to practice in all 50 States. We are fast, Affordable and put a premium on communication with our client.


You might also like

1 Step 1
Consult Former IRS Agent!
To tackle your IRS Notice smartly.


Mr. Michael D. Sullivan

Michael D. Sullivan is the founder of MD Sullivan Tax Group. He had a distinguished career with the Internal Revenue Service for 10 years. As a veteran IRS Revenue Officer / Agent, he served as an Offer in Compromise Tax Specialist and Large Dollar Case Specialist.

Next Post
IRS Back Tax Problems Former IRS Help *Bank Levy *Wage Garnishment *Tax Debt Settlements
Previous Post
How to Pay Back IRS Tax Debt + Different Options + Payments, Settlement, Offer in Compromise + Ft. Lauderdale, Miami. Boca Raton, Pompano, Palm Beaches
Tags: Blog

More Similar Posts