Stop the IRS today!
We know the system, call today and start the process to keep your passport.
Relax, let affordable tax professionals resolve this NOW.
Since 1982, A plus Rated BBB
The Internal Revenue Service and send out close to 400,000 notices to revoke passports for those who over $50,000. This is caused havoc for those who travel a lot. <><
If you received the letter or notice from the Internal Revenue Service about a possible suspension of your passport calls today and learn more.
IRS can and will revoke your passport.We can stop that complete action by IRS.
We can get you a CP508R Notice, a reversal letter form the IRS and settle with IRS at the same time.
Our firm has over 200 years of professional tax experience and a combined 100 years of direct IRS work experience. Not only can we get you your passport reversal notice we can also scuttle your tax debt in various ways.
Call us for a free initial tax consultation and hear the truth. We are fast, efficient, and affordable, since 1982. Speak to true tax professionals.
We are former IRS agents and teaching instructors with the Internal Revenue Service and we can get you a reversal of your passport suspension. We know the system!
History and current tax protocol of Passport Denials
The Internal Revenue Service strongly encouraged taxpayers who are seriously behind on their taxes to pay what they owe or enter into a payment agreement with the IRS to avoid putting their passports in jeopardy.
The IRS will begin implementation of new procedures affecting individuals with “seriously delinquent tax debts.”
These new procedures implement provisions of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act, signed into law in December 2015.
The FAST Act requires the IRS to notify the State Department of taxpayers the IRS has certified as owing a seriously delinquent tax debt.
See IRS Notice 2018-1.
The FAST Act also requires the State Department to deny their passport application or deny renewal of their passport. In some cases, the State Department may revoke their passport.
Taxpayers affected by this law are those with a seriously delinquent tax debt.
A taxpayer with a seriously delinquent tax debt is generally someone who owes the IRS more than $51,000 in back taxes, penalties and interest for which the IRS has filed a Notice of Federal Tax Lien and the period to challenge it has expired or the IRS has issued a levy.
How we can immediately help.
There are several ways taxpayers can avoid having the IRS notify the State Department of their seriously delinquent tax debt.
They include the following:
1. Paying the tax debt in full
2. Paying the tax debt timely under an approved installment agreement,
3. Paying the tax debt timely under an accepted offer in compromise,
4. Paying the tax debt timely under the terms of a settlement agreement with the Department of Justice,
5. Having requested or have a pending collection due process appeal with a levy, or
6. Having collection suspended because a taxpayer has made an innocent spouse election or requested innocent spouse relief.
The Big News Here : A passport won’t be at risk under this program for any taxpayers,
1. Who is in bankruptcy,
2. Who is identified by the IRS as a victim of tax-related identity theft,
3. Whose account the IRS has determined is currently not collectible due to hardship,
4. Who is located within a federally declared disaster area,
5. Who has a request pending with the IRS for an installment agreement,
6. Who has a pending offer in compromise with the IRS,
7. Who has an IRS accepted adjustment that will satisfy the debt in full,
8. For taxpayers serving in a combat zone who owe a seriously delinquent tax debt, the IRS postpones notifying the State Department and the individual’s passport is not subject to denial during this time.
We can get you a CP508R Notice, a reversal letter form the IRS.
When you get the notice is will tell you the IRS has reversed the certification of your tax debt as seriously delinquent, and notified the State Department of that reversal. Just keep this notice in your permanent records.
Call us today for free tax consultation so IRS does not deny your passport. We know the system and your passport will not be denied.
Passport Being Denied, Back Taxes Owed To IRS + STOP IRS NOW + Former Agents